The Earth is at 96 Million Miles away from the Sun. Therefore the Heat produced at the Sun is 3.1*1024 Photons, in which Earth receives only 1.7*1014 Photons (i.e.) 4.5 to 7 KW/M2 is the Energy received on the Earth from the Sun. In INDIA we get only 5.5 KW/M2 (on an average annually)
i.e. 1000W/ M2.
Therefore the Solar Energy is the mixture of Heat & Light Energy from the Sun which is always available on the Earth and is a Renewable Energy.
Solar Photo Voltaic (PV) is the Science of producing Electricity from the Sunlight. Therefore the Electricity from the Solar can be produced directly using Photo Voltaic (PV) Cells.
Solar Cells are Semi –Conductor materials that converts Solar Radiations into Electricity and many Cells are Fabricated together to get a Solar Photo Voltaic Module also known as Solar Panel. Combining Solar PV Modules in series and parallel is known as Solar Array, to generate Electricity for House, Office, Industry, Gated Community, Town or even a State.
The Solar Power Plant can be set up on a Roof Top or even at a Ground level. The Electricity produced from the Solar Power Plant is the Direct Current (DC) whereas, in most of the Domestic and Industrial Application Alternating Current (AC) is used. Therefore to set up a Solar Power Plant we also require an Inverter (PCU) to Convert DC to AC and Batteries for the Storage of Current, which can be used during the Non Solar Hours.
The Life of Solar PV Module is more than 25 years. There are two types of Solar PV Module which are most widely used. Mono-Crystalline PV Module and Poly-Crystalline PV Module.
There are Two Types to set up a Solar Power Plant, it’s known as On-Grid & Off-Grid Solar Power Plant. In the On-Grid Solar Power plant the mains are connected to both Solar and E.B so that one can enjoy Electricity from Solar during Solar Hours and then use Electricity from E.B during Non-Solar Hours. Where as in the Off-Grid Solar Power Plant the mains are only connected to Solar Power Plant and one can completely depend on Solar energy for their use 24/7*300 days, However manual switching to E.B is possible.
|Solar Power Plant||Watts||Units/Day||Area Required to set up PV Module|
|1 KW||1000 W||1 Unit||100 Sq.Ft|
|2 KW||2000 W||2 Units||200 Sq.Ft|
|3 KW||3000 W||3 Units||300 Sq.Ft|
|4 KW||4000 W||4 Units||400 Sq.Ft|
|5 KW||5000 W||5 Units||500 Sq.Ft|
- Residential Roof Top Solar Power Plant
- Commercial Roof Top Solar Power Plant
- Industrial Roof Top Solar Power Plant
- Industrial Ground Level Solar Power Plant
- Agricultural Ground Level Solar Power Plant
- Abundance of Solar Energy is available all through the Year.
- Hazel Free Electricity
- Last Long – more than 25 Years
- Very Less Maintenance involved
- 100% Pollution – Eco Friendly
- It is Estimated that world Oil will last for 30 to 40 Years on the other hand, Solar Energy Last Long forever
- You don’t pay for Sun Light – It’s totally free of cost
- Every Solar Power Plant is Independent and the Owner has the complete control over the Generated and Utilised power from Solar Power Plant
- Abundance of Money is saved by Installing the Solar Power Plant
- Solar Water Heater
- Solar Street Light
- Solar Water Pump
- Solar Air Conditioner (Using Solar Thermal)
- Solar Cooking (Using Solar Thermal)